Download our mobile app, SchoolCafé, to access all Food Service Needs.
By setting up one account, families can easily access the following:
* Manage student meal accounts / make pre-payments
* View daily menus, nutritional information and allergens
* Apply for free or reduced price meals
How much is school breakfast and lunch?
Breakfast is $1.50 for students and $2.25 for adults
Lunch is $3.00 for students and $3.85 for adults
How can parents and guardians access their child’s meal account for the 2019-2020 school year?
To view balances or add money to a meal account, a SchoolCafé account must be created by visiting www.schoolcafe.com.
You will need your child's student ID to create a SchoolCafé account.
Due to confidentiality reasons we can not give ID numbers outover the phone.You can locate student ID's via your parent cloud account. If you do not have a Parent Cloud account, or are having trouble location it, please send a request via email to
Resouces for setting up a SchoolCafé account:
The above documents demonstrate how to do the following:
* Register and create a SchoolCafé account
* Add a Student to your SchoolCafé account
* Add Funds to your students account
* Set up automatic prepayments
* Set low balance alerts